114 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT 06516
From I-95 traveling North: (from Bridgeport, Stamford,…)
- Take Exit 43 toward Downtown/W Haven
- Turn left onto Campbell Ave
- Slight right onto Boston Post Rd./Orange Ave.
- Continue on Boston Post Rd./Orange Ave., 114 will be on the right
From I-95 traveling South: (from New Haven, New London, I-91)
- Take Exit 45 for CT-10 toward Boulevard
- Slight right onto CT-10/Ella T. Grasso Blvd
- Turn left onto Boston Post Rd./Orange Ave., 114 will be on the left
From Merritt Parkway:
- Take Exit 57 to merge onto CT-34 E/Derby Ave/ Derby Turnpike toward New Haven. Continue to follow CT-34 E/Derby Ave
- Turn right onto Forest Ave
- Turn left onto Boston Post Rd./Orange Ave., 114 will be on the right
The building is a two story old brick factory building at the corner of Orange Ave and Front Ave in West Haven. The address is 114 Orange Ave, though the entrance is on Front Ave near the intersection with Orange Ave, or through a door from the back parking lot. The Errera Center is on the Second Floor. Orange Ave is named Columbus Ave in New Haven and quickly becomes the Boston Post Road, so it is only Orange Ave for a few blocks on either side of the Errera Center. On Google Map, search for 114 Orange Avenue, West Haven, CT 06516.
The best parking is street parking on Front Ave, though that can get quite crowded. If that doesn’t work, another place to park is to pull into the lot behind the Errera Center (you can enter from Front Ave or Orange Ave) and park in a spot that is outlined in BLUE. It is important not to park in a spot reserved for a veteran, or in a spot that is numbered in white. If you park in either of those types of spots you will be asked to move your car. Most of the blue spots are further away from the building.