The Ride for Our Vets 2020
Saturday, June 13, 2020
Registration is now closed.
Join as a virtual rider!
One day, one ride, many locations - connected virtually!
Customize Your Personal Challenge and Ride Your Way
- Choose Your Personal Challenge. Ride, run, walk, hike or do another activity.
- Choose How to Complete It. Finish your challenge on Saturday, June 13th or throughout the month of June.
- Share Your Accomplishments. Let our Ride Team know about your progress and success by sharing photos with us and your supporters.
Fundraise and Support Veterans
- Commit to Impact. As a participant, you will commit to raising $200 for our veterans, but most riders raise almost $600! For every dollar you raise, CVLC generates approximately $15 in tangible benefits for veterans. Now that's IMPACT.
- Know You Have the Support. You have the full support of our Rider Coach Team to help you reach your fundraising and challenge goals.
- Fundraise with Confidence. Let your friends and family know that you are supporting veterans today. You can trust that your donations go to immediately and effectively helping vulnerable veterans facing the global pandemic overcome legal barriers to healthcare, housing, and income.
Learn more about our Coronavirus Response.
Our Virtual Rider Community: What You Can Expect
Join our Club on Strava! Strava is a free mobile and web social-fitness application that tracks primarily cycling and running exercises using GPS data. You can track exercises such as hiking on yoga, too! You can download the app on your phone or register online.
Fun Team Competitions. Gather your team and win bragging rights! See if your team can raise the most money or gather the most donors. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to get the updates on the Leaderboard.
- Top Teams: Most Individual Donors and Highest Average Raised Per Team Member
- Top Individuals: Most Individual Donors and Most Funds Raised
Support Each Other. Share training tips and progress by posting training routes, regimens, and stories! Everyone is eager to connect and learn from each other.
CVLC Has Your Back. Your fully supported, online peer-to-peer fundraising platform can help you get the word out to your networks. If you have any questions, your Rider Coach can help!
The Ride 2020 has your back. Here are your rider perks when you register!
Personal Fundraising Portal
In 2019, fundraisers raised an average of $600!
You get your own personal fundraising portal to help raise your minimum $200, making it easy for family and friends to support you.
Individualize Your Page
Consider riding in honor of a veteran you know!
Speak from your heart to your supporters with stories, pictures, and videos. We make it easy to personalize your fundraising experience.
Fundraise How You Want
Add variety to your fundraising efforts!
Hold bake sale or have a fundraising person. Add in-person donations to your online fundraising page total. We offer tips to maximize your efforts.
Need more help? We have the resources for you.
Introducing our Rider Coach
Our Rider Coach is there every step of the way to provide you with the fundraising and training support you need to succeed.
Fundraising Tips and Tricks
Check out our resources for fundraising. There are many simple and easy ways to connect to your audience and maximize your fundraising efforts.
We give you the rights tools to succeed!
Finish the Ride Strong
Is it your first time? Or are you returning rider in need of a refresher? We provide you with the basics to build your training plan now so you can enjoy and embrace the challenge on June 13th!
Learn the training basics below.