We are located on the ground floor of a an old brick factory building at the corner of Boston Post Rd. and Front Ave in West Haven. The address is 114 Boston Post Rd. CVLC's office is located in the new Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC). The entrance to CRRC on the parking lot side of the building right near the Boston Post Rd. entrance - down the hill from the flag pole. CVLC was previously located on the second floor in the Errera Community Care Center (ECCC).
The best parking is street parking on Front Ave, though that can get quite crowded. If that doesn’t work, another place to park is to pull into the lot behind the building (you can enter from Front Ave or Boston Post Rd).
114 Boston Post Road, Ground Floor
West Haven, CT 06516
Main Number (203) 794-4291
Intake Number (203) 479-0375
Please contact Shannon Mykins, Director of Development and Communications at email@example.com
Thanks for your message! We’ll be in touch soon.
From I-95 traveling North: (from Bridgeport, Stamford,…)
- Take Exit 43 toward Downtown/W Haven
- Turn left onto Campbell Ave
- Slight right onto Boston Post Rd./Orange Ave.
- Continue on Boston Post Rd./Orange Ave., 114 will be on the right
From I-95 traveling South: (from New Haven, New London, I-91)
- Take Exit 44 for CT-10 toward Boulevard
- Slight right onto CT-10/Ella T. Grasso Blvd
- Turn left onto Boston Post Rd./Orange Ave., 114 will be on the left
From Merritt Parkway:
- Take Exit 57 to merge onto CT-34 E/Derby Ave/ Derby Turnpike toward New Haven. Continue to follow CT-34 E/Derby Ave
- Turn right onto Forest Ave
- Turn left onto Boston Post Rd./Orange Ave., 114 will be on the right
For every $1 you give, CVLC returns $20 to veterans in increased income and reduced debt.