CVLC New London
Captain Matthew E. Auger USNR Office
75 State Street, 4th Floor (Suite 401)
New London, Connecticut
The office is located in the 2 Union Plaza Building / Suisman Shapiro Attorneys-at-Law Building.
Please note that the Captain Matthew E. Auger USNR Office is currently only open on Thursdays 10:00a – 2:00p or by appointment.
There is no CVLC public parking available in the lot under the building.
We suggest looking for street parking which is available surrounding the building and on adjacent streets. All of the street parking around our office is FREE 2-hour parking.
The Captain Matthew E. Auger USNR Office is located directly next to the New London train station. The office is accessible from any bus line with a stop at the train station as well as Amtrak and Shoreline East Trains.
How to find us
Enter the building’s main entrance and take the elevator to the 4th floor.
On the Map
Directions to the Captain Matthew E. Auger USNR Office
From I-95 Traveling North (Bridgeport, New Haven)
- Take I-95 North to Downtown New London (Exit 83)
- At bottom of ramp go straight across the intersection
- Proceed through three stoplights
- Turn left in front of Courthouse (on your right) onto State Street
- Follow the street through downtown to the stoplight
- Get in left lane and follow curve around to the left
- Take first left (across from Bus Station) onto Atlantic Street
From Route 2 (Hartford)
- Take Route 2 to Route 11 Exit 19
- Take Route 11 to Exit 4
- Take left onto Route 82
- Take right onto Route 85 South
- Follow Route 85 to I-95 North
- Once on I-95 North follow directions from above
From I-395 South (Putnam, Danielson & Norwich)
- Take I-395 South to left Exit 78 onto Route 32 South
- Go past Connecticut College and Coast Guard Academy
- Follow Downtown New London signs and continue to second light
- Stay in left lane
- Go through light and take first left onto Atlantic Street
- Follow service road around to the right behind the Bank and The Day to the stop sign (our building will be on the right)
JOIN OUR FIGHT WITH A LIFE-CHANGING GIFT TODAY
Your donation will help us serve more than 1,500 Veterans across Connecticut this year.
Hector Alicea, Veteran and former client (left) and April Pearson, Veteran and former client (right). Photos by Desirea Stott-Rodgers Photography.